Good news for all Realme X2 owners. The Chinese brand has in fact just released the new Realme UI based on Android 10 for the device just mentioned. The update will automatically arrive on your smartphone gradually.
Realme UI with Android 10 released for Realme X2
In order to ensure the stability of the update, Realme has announced that the update will be randomly distributed to a limited number of users today and will be implemented more widely in a few days after making sure that there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full implementation will be completed in the coming days.
Below we find the complete changelog.
- UI updated to Realme UI
- The brand new "Real Design" makes the graphics more attractive and the operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: replaced the File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and no notification alerts.
- Drag an app from the Smart Sidebar to open it in split screen mode.
- Added two new features: "Assistive Ball Opacity" and "Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App".
- Optimized the Floating Window function for multiple apps.
- Added bubbles: a bubble is displayed when you open an app in a Floating Window from the Smart Sidebar. Touch the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-finger screen gesture: use 3 fingers on the screen to touch and hold, then scroll to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers on the screen to touch and hold, then slide your fingers outward to take a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: you can adjust the position of the floating window to preview the screenshot and set the sound of the screenshot.
- Floating Window for optimized screenshot preview: after taking a screenshot, drag it upwards and release it to share it, or drag it downwards and release it to take a long screenshot.
Navigation gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: all gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Focus mode added: minimizes external distractions while learning or working.
- Added a new reload animation.
- Optimized user interface Quick settings for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and screen recording settings.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key taps and compass pointer.
- Optimized system integrated ringtones.
- Added mobile TalkBack instructions for accessibility.
- New management feature for recent activities: you can view the memory of recent activities and blocked apps.
- Visual interaction optimized for Game Space.
- Loading animation optimized for Game Space.
- New live wallpapers added.
- Added artistic backgrounds.
- Added option to open Global Search or notification panel when scrolling down on the home screen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape and style of app icons on the home screen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocking to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for live wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Added a simple mode for the home screen, with larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address generator: when the phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system it generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open the calculator in a floating window.
- Added the cropping feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adjusts to the current weather.
- Added adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimization of the camera user interface for a better user experience.
- Optimization of the user interface and timer sound.
- Optimized album user interface for clearer structure and thumbnails of photos.
- Added album recommendations that recognize over 80 different scenes.
- Realme Share now supports file sharing with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the contact user interface for a more efficient experience.
- It is possible to search within Settings roughly and there will be a history of searches.
- Youtube Music added
- The decimals are displayed during charging
- To learn more about the user's perception of a fast charge, it will always be displayed when the phone is charging and the screen is bright.
Again, remember that this is a gradual launch and will be available to all users soon.