Often, the mobile phone manufacturers present themselves on the market with devices that are still not exactly optimized in order to arrive first and so, after a few days / weeks, an update is required that resolves some system bugs. Even the Realme 6 family, which today boasts a new member, namely the Realme 6i, is no less than what has just been said and so here comes a new update dedicated to Realme 6 Pro.
Recall that the Chinese mid range already boasts the new Realme UI interface, the brand's personalized interface that inherits most of the functions from the OPPO mother's ColorOS. So it is further justifiable that a few days after the debut on the scenes, an update has already arrived that solves and improves the terminal. The update being released introduces the RMX2061_11_A.11 build, weighing 332 MB, which incorporates the new security patch of March 2020, always well accepted by security lovers.
Another important improvement dictated by the update is the introduction of the Widevine L1 certification, generally absent on Chinese devices. So no problem with the use of streaming multimedia content on platforms such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, thus exceeding the low resolution of 480p. Among the novelties we also find the SoLoop application, an OPPO video editor that allows you to add music, filters and templates to our videos.
Realme 6 Pro updates, improving in many ways
Among the problems solved there is that related to the blur obtained during the zooming of the camera in video mode as well as the problem of rustling in the headphones during voice reproduction. Here is the complete changelog:
• Android security patch March 2020
• Mail app added
• Soloop app added
• Fixed issue where recording with third party apps could not be saved in the case of first start without enabling the camera
• Fixed the call interface problem, which caused system reboots
• Fixed issue where third party apps don't support HD mode
• Fixed the problem on the Home screen with the lowest brightness
• Fixed problem of blurred screen when zooming in on maximum magnification in video mode
• Fixed unilateral silence on headphones during voice playback