The OPPO Watch launched in March in China, it has just received a new official update that has brought several really interesting features.
OPPO Watch: The latest update brings many new features
These features include:
- Now you can reply directly from the smartwatch to messages on the WeChat platform;
- Support for ten new applications has been added, these apps will be available by June;
- Add ten new watch faces, all downloadable from the dedicated App Store;
- The smartwatch is now able to recognize sports automatically;
- The bus card payment service has been added for four new cities (Lingnantong, Lvchengtong, Jiangsu Transportation Card, Hefeitong), the service will be launched in June;
- Added the function for access with control card, it supports the physical entry of the card;
It is worth noting that if you want to add these features, the smartwatch must first be updated to version A.38 or later, while the Health app must be updated to version 2.6.2 or later. You will then need to re-download and install Android Auto again.
As we said earlier, the OPPO Watch was released in China in March. This is the first smartwatch released by the brand and said by many adopts a design very similar to that of the Apple Watch. The smartwatch is equipped with the eSIM function to be able to connect to the internet independently, we then find a flexible AMOLED screen with 1,9 inches diagonal, with pixel density of 326 PPI and a 3% P100 color range.
As for the other specifications, the OPPO Watch is able to monitor the heart rate via the ECG, has a GPS and NFC module for contactless payments. The certification for waterproofing is present and can therefore withstand up to 5 ATM. Finally we find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 2500 as a processor, accompanied by 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.