The news according to which was exactly one month ago Oppo Reno 3 was the best mid-range at the beginning of the year. According to the ranking AnTuTu in fact, the new device with processor MediaTek Dimensity 1000L had detached the vivo X30 Pro by tens of thousands of points. This led him to take the throne on the chart. But a month later, how did the situation evolve? Some devices under him have changed, but Reno 3 has remained there and indeed, has improved as wine improves in the cellar over time. Oh yes, because even if it remains at the top of the ranking, his score has increased. Merit of updates and brand support.
What is the best mid-range smartphone? Obviously Oppo Reno 3
After seeing the launch in an international, i.e. global, version of his older brother Oppo reno 3 pro, let's see the "little" of the family as he behaved in February. To be honest there is little to see since the ranking has remained unchanged.
Before making a comparison with the other devices in the top ten, let's see how much it has improved compared to last month. According to the AnTuTu banchmark team, Oppo Reno 3 in the configuration last month 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage
It is necessary to note that only this device has seen an increase in potential: making a comparison with the other smartphones, all of them have remained up to down at the same level.
Specifications Oppo Reno 3
- 6.4 ”FHD + AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, water drop notch e 92.1% screen ratio;
- Processor MediaTek Dimensity 1000L (7 nm);
- Until 12 GB of RAM but still minimal 8 GB;
- 128 GB internal storage;
- Rear photographic compartment consisting of four sensors: 64 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels;
- Front photographic compartment formed by a sensor: 32 megapixel;
- Fingerprint reader integrated on the display;
- Battery from 4025 mAhmAh with support for quick charge a 30W (VOOC 4.0);
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7 out of the box;
- Dimensions e weight: 160,3 x 74,3 x 7,96 mm for only 181 g.