As stated several times, the Indian smartphone market represents a real gold mine and it is therefore no coincidence that the various mobile phone manufacturers often choose this nation as the location for the launch of new products. This will also be the case for the launch of OPPO F15 which will be presented in India next month and which has already been talking about itself with a teaser reporting the slogan. "Coming Soon" and a hashtag #LauntItYourWay.
The launch teaser includes an image of the OPPO F15 seen in profile in which the protrusion of the cameras is also shown, 4, which are positioned in a similar way to what we have already seen on many other devices, but among all the elegance of design that this device will offer its users.
But what are the specifications of OPPO F15?
A curiosity related to the numbering of the F series is related to the perception about the fact that the number 13 brings bad luck and therefore from the previous model OPPO F11 we jumped directly to the new OPPO F15. But apart from that, we come to what will be
- Display: 6,5-inch Full HD + (2340 x 1080 pixels), Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating system: ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P70
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Memory: 128 GB, expandable up to 256 GB with microSD
- Battery: 4.020 mAh, VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- Main cameras: 48 MP f / 1.8 aperture + 5 MP f / 2.4 aperture
- Selfie camera: 16 MP, aperture f / 1.8
- Miscellaneous: hybrid dual SIM, fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 3,5mm headphone jack, micro USB, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz / 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / A-GPS
- Colors: purple, marble green
Therefore we can certainly assume upgrades such as integration of Bluetooth 5.0, Type-C, new cameras for ultra wide and macro use, new VOOC 4.0 recharge and perhaps new Color OS 7. Of course we will update you as soon as we have more precise news on the subject.