There are just a few days left before the launch of the highly anticipated OPPO Ace 2, whose design has recently been unveiled while now small details come to us, often underestimated but on which OPPO wanted to put an accent and does so starting from the weight and thickness, 185 grams per 8,6 mm, thus suggesting that we are dealing with a smartphone that will focus on autonomy, although the rumors indicate only a capacity of just under 4000 mAh, probably divided into two cells of about 2000 mAh each.
Another feature that Ace 2 will focus on will be the display, a 6,5-inch panel with AMOLED technology, according to what was leaked by TENAA, with reduced bezels, only 0,45 mm. The teasers below unfortunately do not add anything else interesting, but the other features are not denied, such as RAM memory with 8/12 GB GB cuts and 128/256 GB storage solutions, all powered by Android 10 out -of-the-box,
Oppo Ace 2 will boast a circular rear module that will enclose four cameras, while the selfie camera will be drowned on the hole in the display located in the upper left corner. Oppo Ace 2 will officially use the powerful Snapdragon 865 processor, CPU adopted by the vast majority of high-end devices. Therefore the current information does not embellish what has already leaked in the past few days and which we can summarize in this way:
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Display: 6,5 ″ FHD + AMOLED (2400 × 1080 pixels)
- 8 / 12GB of RAM
- 128 / 256GB of storage
- Rear camera: quadruple: 48 + 8 + 8 + 2MP
- Front camera: from 16MP
- Connettività: 5G
- Battery: 1.995 mAh (NB: the TENAA documentation indicates a nominal capacity of 1955 mAh, but it is probably that of a single cell. The total capacity of the two cells should therefore be 4.000 mAh). Support for charging at 65W and wireless at 40W
- Dimensions: 160 × 75,4 × 8,6mm
- Operating System: Android 10
- Weight: 185 grams
We just have to wait for the official launch, which will take place on April 13, where the official sale price will also be revealed, hoping that it will not be prohibitive as happened for Find X2 Pro.