In recent days our beloved brand has suddenly released different smartphones belonging to the Find X2 series. Among these we have the Find the X2 Neo and Find X2 Lite. They had not been foretold in any way other than by leaks and we sincerely doubted their existence in the beginning. Let's not forget the last one flagship at home, that is Oppo Ace 2. This smartphone revolutionizes the company's standards a bit since it is the first of an "independent" series. For the moment it has only come out in China but we have evidence that suggests a imminent arrival also in Europe.
The Ace series, or at least Oppo Ace 2, could arrive soon in Europe as the brand has registered the brand
In the past few minutes the well-known Indian leaker Mukul sharma which is always on the piece, has got its hands on a certification that is hot. Entering the databaseEUIPO, or the European office that deals with certification of EU patents, found that Oppo filed four days ago trademark of ACE. Below is the screenshot.
As we can see, the request was made on 17/04/2020
Specifications Oppo Ace 2
- measures: 160.0 × 75.4 × 8.6 mm;
- weight: 185 g;
- display: 6.5 ″ AMOLED panel with FullHD + resolution (2400 × 1080 pixels);
- processor: unlike what was announced, the SoC will certainly be one Snapdragon 865 and not a Dimensity 100. This is because on the board it is written that the CPU gets to work at a maximum of 2.8 GHz: we know that the MediaTek processor reaches a maximum of 2.6 GHz;
- RAM memory and internal storage: 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal memory;
- OS: Android 10;
- cameras rear: 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 megapixels (4K video recording);
- camera front: 16 megapixel punch hole;
- battery: double cell from 1955 mAh, overall 3.910 mAh.
We are quite sure that the European version that will soon arrive will not be able to substantially differ from the Chinese one, neither at the hardware nor at the software level.