After a rather frequent succession of leaks regarding the new device of the Ace series, we also have the official presentation date. Clearly this date refers to the China version device, although it is clear that in the future it will also arrive in Europe. In any case, the CEO of the brand this morning Shen Yi Ren announced this date quite clearly, saying April 13th Oppo Ace 2 will be among us. We reiterate for the umpteenth time, but with hilarity, the brand's ability to cancel any hype before the arrival of its smartphones ... but to each their own work.
Oppo Ace 2: on April 13, 2020 we will finally see the brand's new device that we hope will amaze
After the sympathetic April Fool yesterday that Oppo wanted to do, today we have serious and true news. After the news regarding the design, the specifications and, today, the release date is only missing price. Unfortunately, this is a difficult if not impossible to understand figure before the official presentation even if rumors put it "within € 700"
As we see above the brand boss anticipated the official date, stating that Oppo Ace 2 will see the light on April 13th. Despite the bad renders, we know he will have one "Oreo" rear photographic compartment
Here are the presumed specifications of the device that will soon make an appearance:
- measures: 160.0 × 75.4 × 8.6 mm;
- weight: 185 g;
- display: 6.5 ″ AMOLED panel with FullHD + resolution (2400 × 1080 pixels);
- processor: unlike what was announced, the SoC will certainly be one Snapdragon 865 and not a Dimensity 100. This is because on the board it is written that the CPU gets to work at a maximum of 2.8 GHz: we know that the MediaTek processor reaches a maximum of 2.6 GHz;
- RAM memory and internal storage: 8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal memory;
- OS: Android 10;
- cameras rear: 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 megapixels (4K video recording);
- camera front: 16 megapixel punch hole;
- battery: double cell from 1955 mAh, overall 3.910 mAh;
- 3.5mm audio jack hole.
Source | Weibo