After the official confirmation of the brand's release on January 7th Realme X50, few are in the skin. Not just because this device is the first with 5G connection of the brand, but also for a very peculiar features: the fingerprint reader on the side. The more assiduous will have noticed that this feature is present at the moment only on Redmi K30, also available in 5G variant. What we don't know though, compared to this Realme X50, are the complete specifications. An alleged technical sheet, however, has sprung up in the past few hours on the net and could confirm (or not) what has already been said about it.
Here are the full specifications and prices of the Realme X50
This table shows the Realme X50 specifications and based on the leaker's fame, they may be the real ones. For convenience, we report them below in a more schematic way, avoiding to mention the less interesting ones.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, the same on board the Redmi K30;
- 5G connection: supports N1 / N41 / N78 / N79 bands;
- Screen size: 6.67 ”, approaches what is known as phablet, a hybrid between smartphone and tablet;
- Display: a double hole where the two cameras are housed;
- Type of display and supplier: JDI LCD, no longer the usual Samsung, perhaps to lower prices and protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5;
- Resolution screen: 2400 1080 pixels x
- Refresh rate: maximum 120Hz, a feature very much in vogue lately in high-end devices;
- Front cameras: Samsung GD1 da 32 megapixell + ultra wide angle sensor from 8 megapixel;
- Rear cameras: Samsung GW1 from 64 megapixel + ultra wide angle sensor from 8 megapixel + 5X optical zoom sensor (hybrid) from 13 megapixel + super macro sensor from 2 megapixel;
- Loudspeaker: mono;
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, the same as Oppo Reno 3;
- Capacity of the battery: 4500 mAh, therefore excellent autonomy is expected thanks also to the optimization of ColorOS 7;
- Charging technology: VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 which allows you to charge a battery from 4000 mAh at 67% in 30 minutes and 100% in 73 minutes
- Charging input: USB type-C 2.0;
- Smartphone thickness: 8.7 mm approx;
- Weight: 185 g of , slightly higher than Reno 3;
- NFC: present, as on any self-respecting high-end smartphone;
- GPS Compass: dual band;
- IR sensor: unfortunately this sensor is not supported;
- Jack to headphones: present, classic 3.5 mm;
- Fingerprint reader: mounted on the side;
- R.A.M: LPDDR4X;
- Storage type: UFS 2.1 Dual Channel.
As for these last two points and the price, we also know something. In order of size and price:
- 6GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage = 2199 yuan (281 € at the current exchange rate);
- 8GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage = 2499 yuan (319 € at the current exchange rate);
- 8GB RAM + 256 GB internal storage = 2799 yuan (358 € at the current exchange rate).
We are therefore facing the best 5G smartphone on the market if we talk about value for money.