Recently launched on the market, the Realme 6 joins the older brother Realme 6 Pro, already receiving an important update that will make all owners of this device happy, both current and future. Yes, because the company has made official the event held on March 24, dedicated to the European market including the Italian one, so we too will benefit from this update, which a few days after its release brings an interesting novelty as a gift, giving a new perspective on video making.
120mps slow-mo mode for Realme 6 selfie camera
The new update for Realme 6, includes the Android 2020 security patches but also improves the selfie camera functions, adding the night mode and above all the possibility of shooting slow motion videos at 120 fps, a function that very few smartphones offer and finding it on a mid range is almost utopia. The complete changelog also indicates the fix of a bug that afflicted Google Assistant and the gestures. A problem generally encountered on the new Realme UI and ColorOS 7.
We just have to wait for the new Realme 6 and 6 Pro also in our market to appreciate their potential, hoping that this time the company has optimized the software and the photographic performance. If so, the new mid ranges will give a lot of trouble to many competitors out there. We only hope in the price that at the launch in India was divided as follows:
Realme 6 Pro
- 6 GB and 64 GB: 16,999 rupees, around 205 euros at the current exchange rate
- 6 GB and 128 GB: 17.999 rupees, around 220 € at the current exchange rate
- 8 GB and 128 GB: 18,999 rupees, around 230 € at the current exchange rate
- 4 GB and 64 GB: 12.999 rupees, around 160 euros at the current exchange rate
- 6 GB and 128 GB: 14.999 rupees, around 180 euros at the current exchange rate
- 8 GB and 128 GB: 15.999 rupees, around 195 euros at the current exchange rate
I would say to start the Realme toto. Who guesses what will be the list of new Realme-branded devices?