The consumer idea that smartphones of Chinese origin are poor has finally passed. All Italian confirmations are for example brands such as OPPO, Realme and Xiaomi that are grinding more and more consents in the hearts of technology enthusiasts of our beautiful country. This fortunately pushes the aforementioned companies to propose new devices also within our market.
Among these devices we find the new member of the A series of the Asian brand, that is, the one dedicated to the entry level segment of the market, characterized by the strong quality / price ratio. We are talking about OPPO A5 2020, a smartphone with a modern design characterized by a highly respected data sheet, generally dedicated to mid ranges, as to animate the device we find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, while at the photographic level we would have as many as 4 sensors one of which is a 12 MP main lens, an 8 MP wide angle lens and a double lens dedicated to the portrait mode of 2 MP each.
OPPO A5 2020 - Technical data sheet
- Dimensions of 163.6 × 75.6 × 9.1 mm for a weight of 195 grams;
- In-Cell display from 6.5 inches HD + (1600 x 720 pixel) with drop notch and brightness of 480 nits;
- octa-core processor Snapdragon 665 up to 2.0 GHz;
- GPU Adreno 610;
- 3 / 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4X;
- 64 GB UFS 2.1 storage expandable via microSD;
- rear fingerprint reader;
- quad room from 12 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP with opening f/1.8-2.25-2.4-2.4, wide-angle FOV 119 °, Ultra Night Mode 2.0 and Flash LED;
- selfie camera 8 MP with opening f/2.0;
- dual SIM 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS / Beidou / GLONASS, Game Boost 2.0, dual speaker, Dolby Atmos, mini-jack input;
- battery by 5000 mAh with support to reverse charging;
- Android 9 Pie operating system via ColorOS 6 interface.